Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Winter Goals

What follows are some goals that I've set for myself for this winter break. Yes, they're not resolutions. Why? I don't have any impressive and life-changing resolutions for the year, like to lose 15 pounds or join a gym and go to it regularly. I'm just going to keep applying myself in school and with my web projects, mainly my video and photography hobbies.
And these are in no particular order, mind you.
  1. Catch up on TV shows that I've been missing out on.
    • Glee
    • Heroes
    • Supernatural
    • Doctor Who (episodes from series 1 - 4)
    • A stray episode of Fringe and House here and there
  2. Keep to my set video production schedule.
  3. Restart and finish that Hitchcock murder mystery puzzle from summer '06.
  4. Keep my year-long photography project going.
  5. Work off the Food Baby from Costa Rica and stay in shape.
    • 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, and 30 minutes on the treadmill each day until I return to college.
  6. Write more.
    • Poetry and/or prose. Depends on my mood.
And that's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll add to the list.
What are some of your goals, if you have any?

No comments: