Saturday, January 23, 2010

Completed Winter and New Spring Goals

Roughly around the start of break ... or January, let's say, I set some goals that I would hopefully accomplish by the end of break. I thought that since I'm heading back to college tomorrow, I thought that today would be the most apropos time to look back and see what I've accomplished. So, let's get started!


Goal 1- Catch up on shows that I've been missing out on.

  • FAIL! I didn't catch up on Glee, Doctor Who, Heroes, Supernatural, and those stray episodes of Fringe and House. But I did see 11 episodes of Torchwood season 1. So that counts for something, right? SEMI-WIN?
Goal 2- Keep to my set video production schedule.

  • WIN! That I have! And I hopefully shall for the rest of the year!
Goal 3- Restart and finish that Hitchcock murder mystery puzzle from summer '06.

  • FAIL! I restarted it ... and started on the edges ... and tomorrow morning, I'm going to pack it up to start again at some time in the near future.
Goal 4- Keep my year-long photography project going.

  • WIN! Close to a month in and still going strong!
Goal 5- Work off the Food Baby from Costa Rica and stay in shape.

  • SEMI-WIN! From the 4th to the 10th, I was doing 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups/crunches a day in sets of 25. Sometimes like Patrick Bateman. You know, in nothing but my skivvies.  ... Minus the whole shoving cats/kittens into ATMS and running after prostitutes buck naked with a chainsaw thing.
Goal 6- Write more.

  • FAIL! I haven't really done much ... you know ... WRITING this break. Oh well.
So ... *does a quick tally* ... 2 wins, 3 fails, and a semi-win. Meh. I can do better next time. What are my goals for the spring semester? Well ...

  1. Do well in my classes (good grades, good rapport with my professors, good rapport with my classmates ... the usual).
  2. Keep my radio show going strong.
  3. Hang more with friends. Get out of the room more.
  4. Find someone to cuddle with. ... Too much?
And that's that. See you all soon!


- Jason

No comments: