Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in TV

I usually don't keep track of TV shows I watch each year, as I've watched a few network shows and more cable shows in recent years. Anyways, there's an increase in the amount of British programming on my queue, along with some noteworthy dramas (Sherlock, Downton, Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Luther) and fan-favorite children/YA programs (Avatar, Korra, Adventure Time, and Gravity Falls). So here's the list. I'd recommend most of the programs. Happy watching!

Viewed
Jekyll
Sherlock (series 2)
Downton Abbey (series 1)
Fringe (season 4)
Avatar (all 3 seasons)
Alcatraz
Game of Thrones (seasons 1 and 2)
The Fades (series 1)
Korra (book 1/half of season 1)
Whitechapel (series 1)
Bedlam (series 1)
Breaking Bad (seasons 1 - 4)
Eureka (season 5)
Luther (series 1 and 2)
Adventure Time (seasons 1 - 4)
The Hour (series 1)
Castle (seasons 1 + 2)

Still In Progress (for obvious reasons)
Gravity Falls (season 1) - Disney needs to manage the airing of new episodes better.
Fringe (season 5) - 3 more episodes to go ...
Revolution (season 1) - Decent, but I'm watching because of Abrams, Favreau, and Kripke.
The Walking Dead (season 3) - Getting better and better since season 3.
Warehouse 13 (season 4) - One of my weekly pleasures.
Doctor Who (series 7) - Despite the recent ups and downs, I'm still watching. Plus, Neil Cross has two episodes in the second half of the current series, along with Neil Gaiman.
Adventure Time (season 5) - Addictive and highly amusing.
The Hour (series 2) - One episode behind (it's on the DVR), but I'm really enjoying Whishaw, Capaldi, and West, as well as the police corruption arc of the current series.
Castle (season 3) - So much love for the show. Dunno why I didn't start watching earlier.

No comments: