Okay, long-overdue vacation recap to date ... and go!
- Chair massage
- Athabasca Glacier/Columbia Icefields
- Dinner at Evil Dave's
- Very interesting chat with the owner of Our Native Land in Jasper. He's very knowledgeable when it comes to ammonite and jewelery.
- Maligne Canyon/Gorge walk
- Lake Beauvert walk
- Dinner at Fiddle River
- Saw a bear near the resort
- Lunch at the Flour Mountain bakery/café on the way to Kamloops (halfway point between Jasper and Vancouver for us)
- Lunch at Blue Mouse Café in Hope, BC (where 'Rambo' was filmed 30 years ago)
- Toro sashimi at dinner in Vancouver
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Rented bikes and rode around Stanley Park. Also met two very nice brothers (one visiting from the UK and the other who emigrated to Calgary in the 70s).
- Walking around parts of Granville Island
- Learned a bit more about a fudge-making technique from a fudge seller in the Public Market on Granville.