Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Geeky Dinner

So, I sat down to join my friends NJ (theater friend), Abigail (semi-theater friend and Welsh foreign exchange student (1 year abroad in the US)), and Rachel (theater friend) for dinner in the dining hall wearing "It Came Out of Nowhere". I was close to finishing when Abby took a look at my shirt and asked "What do you think would win?"
"They crashed into each other."
"No, I mean, what do you think would win? I think the TARDIS would."
NJ nodded in agreement. Rachel asked "What's a TARDIS?"
"Look at the shirt," Abby said.
"Okay, but what's the TARDIS?"
"Have you seen Doctor Who?"
"No ..."
NJ slammed her tray down. "I'M STORMING OFF!" NJ, Abby, and I had a good chuckle and we took our trays, brought them to the tray disposal, and departed.
***
All of this is more or less accurate, minus a few quotes here and there. But apart from that, this did take place.
God, I love my theater and Doctor Who friends.
Happy Star Wars Day, too!
Until next time! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: