Wednesday, April 07, 2010

BEDA 7: Sleep

It is an essential part of our lives. We humans spend roughly a third of our lives sleeping, if I remember correctly. Some of us can get through a full day with little sleep. Others need at least seven or more hours. Some of us even resort to catching little naps in class. Why am I talking about sleep? Well ...
My English professor e-mailed me earlier asking me why I slept a lot in class. Um ... Professor? The class is at 10 in the morning and I tend to wake at around 8 on those days. And depending on when I turn in, I might not get the recommended or usual amount of sleep needed. And there's also the fact that the lecture topic of the day might not be the most engaging. Or it could be the teaching method. So ... it's not me or you, but I would say that it's more of a combination of both.
And that's all for today. I have a bit of reading to do and some revising, too.
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: