Tuesday, April 06, 2010

BEDA 6: Writing

Hey, so, I'm going to keep this short today. Why? Writing.
Let me explain. I write two opinion columns a month for my campus newspaper and my next column is set to appear in Friday's paper. And the deadline is tomorrow at 5 PM. I'll let you do the math. I started on the column and I have a general idea ... but I'm not sure if it'll fly with the reading audience. We shall see come Friday or Saturday.
And I also have two essay revisions for tomorrow. I made some progress on the shorter Cinema essay on the signatures of auteurs. I'm going to focus on getting that done now and then I'll move on to revising my Shakespeare essay on Much Ado About Nothing.
Now ... if you'll excuse me, I have some writing typing to do.
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

[Currently listening to "Free Coffee" by Ben Folds]

2 comments:

writing essays said...

The blog is really nice one and very informative for us. we appreciate the kind of information you have provided in this post. The information are so useful for all of us and we would like to thank you from the bottom of our heart for this wonderful information.

Jason said...

Um ... thanks?