Sunday, April 04, 2010

BEDA 4: Technology Gripes

Earlier today, an hour or so ago, I discovered that the Micro SD card adapter I've been using to transfer the daily photo for my photo project (and sometimes daily photo for Dailybooth) wasn't working in the SD card slot in my computer. The card wasn't being recognized for some reason. After some investigation, I discovered that the card was able to be removed without doing the "press in and pull out to remove" thing. I inspected it and learned that a little bit of the area near the contacts was broken off. Where it was, I had no clue. Now, I'm scrambling to find another card adapter, but the problem is that the card adapters aren't sold individually. And what does that mean? I'll either have to buy another Micro SD-Mini SD adapter-SD adapter set or get a USB Micro SD adapter or get a SD adapter off of eBay. GAH!
Oh, and the computer problem that I mentioned WAY back in June? Still happening! But it's worse at home! Why? I think it has something to do with the wireless or the connection. I honestly have no idea and I just wish that things would futzing work properly.
That's all for today. I'm beat. And I need some sleep.
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: