Friday, April 30, 2010

BEDA 30: It's the End

Well, it's been a month since I started this ... and I'm not really sure how to end it. ... Oh, I know! A resolution!
If you remember the comment card thing I left at my library about a month ago? Well, I got a call the other day and the reference librarian (I think) said that they had corrected the categorizing of the Jonas Brothers, but they couldn't do anything about the alphabetical ordering of the CDs, as patrons come in on a daily basis, look through CDs, etc.
So ... there's that ... Oh, and I submitted a video audition for a movie a few days ago and I heard back last night (surprisingly quick, if you ask me) and the casting people want me to read for a character, similar to how I did the audition. I'm in shock, honestly. I wouldn't think that anything like this could happen to someone like me ... but this does and can happen.
... ... ... Yeah ... look, I won't be going anywhere ... I just won't be writing up regular blog posts every day or every week or whatever. I'll still be doing the House, Lost, and Fringe recaps, along with the photo of the day. And I'll hopefully have a blog post or two per month on some topic or another ... or just talking about how things are going for me. Maybe I'll embed my videos here, like Craig does. Eh, we'll see. Would you like that idea?
Well ... until ... next post! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: