Thursday, April 29, 2010

BEDA 29: Second-to-Last

Honestly, I don't know what to talk about today.
It's the second to last day of BEDA ... and of April ...
My emotions have been on a bit of a roller coaster ride today. The day started out great. The weather was excellent. I was awake in my classes. I got a fantastic package from a good friend on DB. I had a nice time relaxing. I thought that I had clinched the runoff elections ... but I didn't. I have no clue why ... but I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm going to keep working to get the position for the year after.
But the evening took a turn for the better when I found an e-mail in my inbox in regards to the audition I uploaded a few days ago for a big upcoming film project ... and that's all I'll say about that. We'll see where things go from here.
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Don't forget about us when you're famous :)