Monday, April 26, 2010

BEDA 26: The Final Countdown

Well, it's getting to the end. It's the last Monday of April. It's the second to last Monday of classes. It's the second to last Monday of classes of my sophomore year. Oh, and it's the last week of BEDA.
I've quite enjoyed this little project. It's kept me thinking, figuring out topics either the day of or a few days ahead of schedule. I already have one picked out for Wednesday that I'll probably crank out by mid-day. But it's given me a daily deadline that I've always met. It shows that I can get things done on time, if not earlier. But it depends on my interest in the subject ... yeah ...
I'll keep this short. I have some good tunes (Good Old War, the Star Trek soundtrack, She & Him) spinning, and I have some English (a reading and a short reply, 3 scenes of The Tempest) to take care of before turning in.
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: