Friday, April 23, 2010

BEDA 23: Good

Today, I just feel good.
Maybe it's because I had a nice Skype call during which I made some possibly solid summer concert plans and maybe more.
Maybe it's because I was awake for all of my Poli Sci class, in which we discussed (or started discussing) Radical Islamism (as the chapter was titled in the textbook). I had a decent amount of background on it, thanks to my Poli Sci course from last spring.
Maybe it's because the weather as so fantastic today. Not a cloud in the sky. Temperatures in the high 50s/low 60s. ... And I just checked Weather.com. Frost expected in the area tonight. Damn!
Maybe it's because I relaxed around campus, on top of the Object, on a bench near the Union, and in the radio station, reading more of Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
Maybe it's because I decided "What the hell" and put my name down to audition for the main stage production of Streetcar Named Desire on Sunday afternoon.
Maybe it's because I ripped the latest She & Him, Dr. Dog, and Laura Marling.
Or maybe it's because I turned in my Big Paper yesterday.

Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: