Monday, April 19, 2010

BEDA 19: Shakespeare

I was going to write up a post on some recent Apple news, but I'll save that for later in the week, perhaps tomorrow, or perhaps Thursday, when my work for the week is mostly done.
So, this semester, I'm taking a Shakespeare course with the top Shakespeare professor on campus and overall, I'm enjoying the course, despite my tendency to get a little drowsy ... but I do enjoy the course. And for those who dislike Shakespeare, give him another chance! Sure, reading one of his plays can be a bit tedious, depending on the play and how much Shakespeare you have read. This semester, I've found that the more Shakespeare you read, the easier it is to understand and the quicker you can get through the plays.
ANYWAY!
I saw the following image on GraphJam last week and got quite a kick out of it and wanted to share it with all of you, whether or not you're Shakespeare enthusiasts.
funny graphs and charts
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm definitely not a Shakespeare enthusiast, but this did make me smile. :D