Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BEDA 14: Oh, the Irony!

So, the topic of today's post has changed since yesterday. That will be tomorrow's post. Anyway ...
I woke up a little earlier than usual today to register for classes. I woke a little earlier just in case the registration system decided to pull "I'm not going to load and let you register for the classes you want to get into". So, I was able to get in to three of the classes that I was hoping to get in to, but I was locked out of the two other courses. Why? Well, one was closed (it's a pretty popular course) and for the other, I required permission from the English Department. ... And I'm an English major. So, I headed over to the English Office after showering and eating, only to find out that the course had more or less JUST filled up, as another interested student had come in a little earlier to inquire about the same course. So, I e-mailed the prof for that course, but I haven't heard back from her yet. However, I checked on the course earlier and I discovered that 2/3 of the course opened up, which was quite baffling. So, I tried to register again, but I was blocked again for the same reason.
So, where will I be off to in the morning before class? You guessed it!
*sigh* The trials and tribulations of being an English major ... I can't even register for a course in my department! That's ... asinine!
Until tomorrow! Allons-y, Alonso!

No comments: