Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow and Pop Culture

It was snowing today. And it still is. We probably have between 4 and 6 inches. And we're predicted to get a foot or so overnight. And there are supposed to be gale-force winds. Just wonderful.
Classes after 1 PM were cancelled today. And my classes ended right around 1. Oh well. The county is currently in a state of emergency and has been since around 6 PM.
There may or may not be no classes tomorrow. I don't know for sure.
***
In my Symbolism in Popular Culture, we discussed texting in relationships and breakups and the standards of proposals and such. And the professor mentioned Chat Roulette. I got a kick out of that, being the only or one of the few people in the class who knew about it. I haven't checked it out yet, but I AM planning on it. I AM planning on making a discussion video about Chat Roulette for March. Probably mid March. And I'm debating whether or not to send it to my professor to show in class.
The question is ... should I?

Allons-y, Alonso.

- Jason

No comments: