Saturday, February 27, 2010

Buried Alive and More Fun

Last night, I held a snake, shook hands with a clown, was buried alive, and searched through six boxes with potentially stomach-churning contents to face my fears. Truth be told, I'm fine with all four of those options. And I'm now in the running to win an iPod Touch. We shall see how things go.
Apart from that, I went to the BUMP and Late Nite co-sponsored gig. The two bands playing were Secret Beach and River City Extension. Secret Beach is a local college band and I happened to know the keyboardist. They put on a good show, but ... the singing was alright. As for River City Extension ... wow. High energy, bluegrass-y, Americana folk rock ... fantastic!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to see Lauren O'Connell's gig tonight!

Allons-y, Alonso!

- Jason

No comments: