Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mid-Week: Happy OMNOMNOMNOMNOM Day!

Okay. Not much has happened really. But for the sake of recaps, here ya go.
Tuesday, I spent roughly 7 or so hours editing my 4th Cinema project. Super 8. Yeah. Tedious, but hopefully worth it in the end. I came back, heated up some eggplant from home, slightly burning/scorching a small bit on each thumb. Oh well. The rest of the evening consisted of shooting (or trying to shoot) a PSA that I wrote for the Beyond Coal campaign, taking care of the stage in the dining hall for the play, and catching up with web friends and such.
Wednesday was a shortened Cinema class and a trip home with Sam, Jim, and Lorraine. Pleasant times and good people. The family welcomed me back ... except for Thing 1. :P And the welcome back dinner was quite good. :)
And finally "Kill the Natives with Infected Blankets" Day ... I mean ... Happy Thanksgiving! Watching the parade was nice as always, but some of the performances this year were ... eh. The afternoon brought a trip to the main spot for big family gatherings, which is a very nice place to go to. The little ones were very fun to hang out with, despite some of their light switch antics. And it was nice to catch up with everyone older than me. All in all, it was a good time and I didn't turn into Creosote, thankfully.
Well, readers and followers and all, I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving and I wish all the best to you and yours.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a spot of sleep for my fun-filled day in NYC tomorrow. Night, all!

No comments: