Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FLOOD

So ... I'm sitting here in the station, feeling a bit like a drowned rat. Why, you ask? It's pissing rain! ... Well, pissing rain probably isn't the best term ... would torrential downpour work? Nah. A flood would be more appropriate.
Speaking of floods ... it reminded me of this classic Cosby bit ...

*****
But on another note, I'm having a great day so far. I uploaded my 2nd Cinema project, which can be viewed here.
And I received a long-awaited package from Amanda and John out on the West Coast. Thanks so much, you two!
I might pop into my costume for a bit tonight. The hall is having a costume contest and pumpkin carving contest. I think I have a good idea for the pumpkin. *hums This Is Halloween* ... :) And maybe I'll win the costume contest. ;)
Allons-y!

No comments: