- Cinema: Waiting to upload the 2nd project, which is being counted as the midterm for the class.
- English: Only had one day of class this week. We discussed disabilities and how people are treated as a result, including lists of good and bad fictional people with handicaps. House was on both the good list and the bad list. :D
- Journalism: We have to interview 8 people, gauge their responses and write an article based on the interviews about their feelings on the recent basketball scandal on campus. I'm making some progress.
- Music: Sun Records and Elvis was mostly the focus of this week. Quite interesting. Fun fact- RCA bought Elvis's contract for $35,000.
- TV: More like "These Are The Shows That I Have to Catch Up On".
Supernatural: 4 episodes
Fringe: 1 episode (not the one from 2 weeks ago)
Heroes: 5 episodes
Dollhouse: 2 episodes
Psych: 1 episode ... or maybe 2
Mythbusters: 1 episode
Dirty Jobs: 1 episode
Now ... back to the list. This week's episode of House was interesting.
- Reading: I started a book called About the Author that I picked up for free during UFest at the end of August. Interesting so far.
- Movies: Saw Where the Wild Things Are earlier this afternoon with Ryan, who recently started a film blog. I really enjoyed it, but it dragged a teensy bit. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.
- Music: Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack. Go. Now. Listen. You will thank me later.
- Clubs/extracurricular: Pizza party in the film club. And we watched Don Hertzfeldt's Rejected. Which is hilarious. And the read-through for Noises Off! went quite well. Apparently, my character is in his 60s (or 70s) and is a problem drinker. And he's hard of hearing sometimes. And I do have some ... humorous lines, to say the least.
- Mail: Sent out a letter to Ikirak.
- Radio Stuff: The podcast blog is up-to-date. *phew* And my show will be from 3 to 4 PM EST on Sunday.
TTYL, TTFN, be seeing you, and allons-y!