Saturday, May 09, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey there! Long time, so see, huh?
Yeah, I've been busy, finishing up the semester and all. Things are cooling down. Just about done with things here. Still have a final and a paper that I'm co-writing.
What's up with you? Been good? Got any major summer plans?
Currently, my only definite plan is to see They Might Be Giants at the end of the month with a friend from here (here being college). I'm so excited! It's a small venue, so it should be a blast.
The semester was even better than it could've been, thanks in part to my radio show. You can check out all the playlists and the podcasts on my radio show blog as well as follow my radio persona on Twitter. There will be more awesome shows next semester. I have an awesome show idea that I hope can be pulled off. You'll just have to wait and see what it is.
Well, that's all from me on this end. I'll see you on the other side.

Be seeing you.

Jason

1 comment:

Danny said...

Whats up with me? Not much, just having a good start to the summer.

Yes, it has been a while

I have to take summer school again this year for more college credits.

See you on the other side.