Thursday, January 08, 2009

The New Year

As the New Year came around last week, I felt it necessary to update this blog. It's been neglected since late December. I have had some posts that I've been meaning to push out, but I can't find the information I was going to use for one of them.

Anyway, on with the show.

Resolutions: I don't have any. I stopped making them a few years ago when I realized that I'd probably break them within a few weeks.

Well, I have a few goals, instead of resolutions.

Goals:
- Work on my writing.
- Work on creating more short films.
- Have a successful radio show this coming semester.
- Be more outgoing and open.
- Spend less time on the computer. (I know. It happens to the best of us.)

Happy belated New Year, everyone.

2 comments:

Danny said...

According to what I've seen you are reaching your goals.

Jay said...

I guess I am, Dan. Thanks!