Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Good News!

I tried out for the Dickinson Community Players play last week.  They're doing an adaptation of Clue.  I got an e-mail a little while ago ... and I made callbacks!!!!!  I'm one of four guys who made callbacks.  There were about eight girls who also made callbacks.  My guess is that all the guys who got called back are staying and four of the girls will be cut.  Let's look at it logically.  In the movie, there were 9 roles: Mr. Boddy, the butler, the maid, Ms. White, Ms. Scarlet, Ms. Peacock, Professor Plum, Colonel Mustard, and Mr. Green.  Oh, drat!  How're they going to cast all 5 male roles with only 4 males on the callbacks list?  Hmm ... well, I'll let you know how things go.  It's going to be a long day tomorrow.  Class from 9:40 to 10:40 and 1:10 to 3:20, then callbacks at 7.  I don't think I'll have that much work to do, but I could probably go over my Calc stuff when I'm not needed at callbacks, just to be safe and productive.

Later!  :)

No comments: