Monday, September 15, 2008

First Blackout of the Semester

Earlier this evening, for about a half hour to an hour, there was a campus-wide blackout. I didn't end up going outside during the blackout, though. I had some work to finish up. Outside, I heard a large amount of rowdy people running around. I heard that there were streakers.

I didn't look to verify that.

I also learned that there was a large group of zombies walking around.

Apparently, the cops tried to break up the zombie mob, but one of the zombies shouted "You can't harm us! We're already dead!". I never knew that zombies could be so articulate. I thought that they were either 1) silent, 2) only speaking in grunts, 3) limited to a few words, like "BRAINS!".
"Well then," said the cops, "we guess that it would be okay to taser you since you can't be harmed." Then, the zombies vanished in a puff of smoke.
I just love articulate zombies, don't you?
Anyway, the power's back and I need some sleep. Have a nice Monday and a nice week. Hope nobody gets a bad case of the Mondays.

2 comments:

Alison Robin said...

At a college near my house, there is a club based around the Zombie survival guide. They stage Zombie outbreaks every Halloween to educate the public on how to deal with an uprising.

Jay said...

Ha! I'd love to do something like that.