Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Summer Work (Kill Me Now, God!!!)

Summer work, the reason why students are frazzled on the first day of school. I just discovered that my mom somehow got me into AP American History and I can't get out. There are a total of 44 questions that I have to answer, about a paragraph each, and for 18 questions, I need a book that I don't even have. I have a week to do the questions (school starts on the 6th, and I don't want to be still doing summer work at 6 in the morning), and I still have some AP Chem studying/review to do, and I still have to finish summer reading stuff (finish 1 book and review another)!!!!!!!!!!!

God, if you're there: either help me or kill me now!!!!!!!!

(end rant)
Serenity now, serenity now.
Goosfraba, goosfraba (rubs earlobes).

If I don't snap within a week, I should have more news.

Bye-bye.

No comments: